We equip young people with entrepreneur and employable skills. Hence enable them to start businesses or increase their chances to employment. In return, they driving social change by contributing to nation building through.
Technology is the new way to go, that’s why we empower youth with e-commerce skills and strategies on how to boost businesses. We increase access to information that offers solutions, opportunities to finances, markets (global-sales of products on online platforms) and above all increase income generation avenues.
Leadership and civic engagements are key in addressing community problems and poverty. Engaging youth in policy development processes is key to addressing their problems. Our platforms encourage youth to advocate, mobilize knowledge, raising voices, ensuring transparency and accountability on current interventions.
Online social change campaigns
We facilitate online dialogues between leaders, young people and the online communities in the respective localities in governance processes for meaningful participation. We amplify voices of young people adding their participation in discussions that drive policy change by lobbying for proper laws and policies in youth development, employment, governance, climatic change and protection of culture and the African heritage.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)