MacOS High Sierra Images for VMware According to SadeemPC
MacOS High Sierra brings a promising new technology and has expanded your Mac. new technology-based systems to make your Mac more secure, capable and responsive, and lay the foundation for future innovations. MacOS High Sierra also improves your daily routineuse and functionality. MacOS is the highest level.
VMware Unlocker for all versions of VMware – VMware version 10 and below or VMware versions 11 and above
0 Download VMware Unlocker (attached)
1. Intel processor with hardware-assisted virtualization
2. 1GBRAM (2 GB or more)
3. WinRar,7-Zip or analog program
4. VMware Workstation or VMware Player current version (you can work on previous versions of the program) Description: VMware virtual machine installed with MacOS. Before you start using the machine, check that you have applied as a VMware Unlocker administrator.An unnecessary screen display should be set automatically according to the settings of the computer running on the virtual machine. Other parameters (number of CPU cores, memory, etc.) Should be selected according to your equipment.
before we begin to check hardware compatibilitywith this program.
method of installation
1. Install VMware Workstation 14 or VMware Player. Extract MacOS High Sierra from
2. Apply the VMware Unlocker file manager file (see the line of the recorder in the subject’s title)
3. Open high MacOS through file-open files
4.Set up a virtual machine for your equipment.
For more information, please visit
MacOS High Sierra Info:
Developer: Apple Inc.
website developer: Apple Inc.
Platform: Intel (can run on a processor) for AMD there are no instructions for the FX-series