NOTE: Extension for Submission of Bids extended to 19th March 2020 for the Updated Services.
Faraja Africa Foundation invites interested and suitably qualified bidders to submit sealed bids for purposes of Pre-qualification for the following category numbers and the corresponding description of Supplies, Services and Works as specified below for Financial Years 2020 and 2021
- Office Furniture
- Fuel & Lubricants
- Motor Vehicle Spares & other accessories
Category 2- Services:
- Motor Vehicle Repairs & Servicing
- Accommodation & Conference facilities
- Tours & Air ticketing
- Phone (Intercom repair) services
- Legal Services
- Asset Valuation Services (Vehicles, Motorcycles, Generators and other Assets)
- Documentation & Evidence Collection Services
- Project & Programme Monitoring & Evaluation Services
- Consultancy Services-Human Resource Peer-to-Peer Coaching Programs, M&E, Financial Risk Management & Auditing
Category 3- Works:
- Building Constructors
- Architectural Services
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding, a procedure contained in the Faraja Africa Foundation Finance Policy.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Faraja Africa Foundation Uganda by calling our official line +256-394-884-179 between 10:00 am to 3:30 pm on working days
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 40,000. Payment will be made only in cash at the address below and shall be receipted.
- Prequalification submission must be delivered in triplicate one original and two copies, and deposited in the Tender Box to the address below in No. 8 at or before 5:00 pm Uganda local time on 11th March 2020, clearly marked “Pre-qualification of Supplies/Services/Works-2020/2021 respectively”. Late bids shall be rejected.
- The bidders who will be bidding for more than one item shall purchase and submit separate bid documents for each item. Those with PPDA Registration Certificate will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants MUST indicate Name and Address (Postal, Physical location and telephone contacts) of the firm, and MUST be accompanied with copies of;
-Certificate of Registration/Incorporation
-Trading Licence for the year 2019
-Valid Income Tax Clearance Certificate
-VAT Registration Certificate
-Dully Registered Powers of Attorney
-Bankers and Audited Financial Reports for the last 1 year
Faraja Africa Foundation,
Queen Chambers, Parliamentary Avenue
P.O. Box 7562 Kampala Uganda